In today’s growing Internet business environment there is a tremendous need for interactive, dynamic and professional solutions to attract as many clients as possible.
Flash Decompilers enables you to convert Adobe Flash SWF files (one file or even batch of files) back into FLA format that can be edited in native Flash environment. Every group of objects such as morphs, shapes, texts, fonts, motions, sounds, ActionScripts, etc. could be placed in separate FLA library groups, which makes using and viewing the resulting FLA file much easier. Projector EXE files are decompiled the same way as common SWF files.
Using this you can extract any element of the Flash movie such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as gls, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Features in Detail
SWF Browser and Viewer:
Easily browse your hard drive for Flash movies and add SWF files to quickly accessible Favorites folder. Enjoy several explorer view styles with an exceptionally handy “Thumbnail view”. Flash Decompiler will play selected items or show preview of decompiled SWF elements in a built-in Flash viewer. Drag the image, zoom in/out or view the original size - as you like.
SWF to FLA Converter
Convert SWF to FLA Flash Decompiler delivers the best functionality and user-friendly way for full conversion of SWF file into FLA. Alternatively, you can convert texts, sounds, shapes, morphs and images into FLA, or use “SWF replacer” feature to change the SWF the way you want. Whether you need to convert the whole SWF to FLA or only a few elements, or may be simply add new sound to the Flash movie with Flash Decompiler you can do a lot!
SWF to MP3, SWF to JPEG Converter and more:
Flash Decompiler exports resources into multiple formats: you can save sounds as WAV and MP3, images - as PNG, JPEG and BMP,videos - as FLV (Flash video format). Its SWF converter power will let you export texts into RTF (MS Word format), TXT and HTML. An absolutely unique feature of Flash Decompiler is that in case you are dealing with an SWF where texts can only be identified as symbols, it lets you choose the corresponding letters so that you get clear text in the decompiled file as a result.Advertisement
Flash EXE Decompiler:
You can decompile Flash projector files in the same easy and fast way as common .SWF files.
A totally new feature in Flash Decompiler lets you replace images, colors, gradients, lines and sounds in SWF files. You can completely change the way SWF files are created and edit them yourself without the need to recompile them into FLA.
Extra bonus from Flash Decompiler easily make screenshots and create stunning images of various SWF parts on the go.
Not only do professional Flashers enjoy using this tool, but beginners as well find it exceptionally helpful for given opportunity to peek at the code of most advanced Flash intros, sites and other Flash animations. You can view decompiled ActionScripts as Actions, pi-code, dump or pi-code+dump. ActionScript decoding supports a broad variety of tag combinations and incorporates a handy Search function.
Navigation and Interface:
Our SWF decompiler enables you to reach any of the elements among multiple items in decompiled class, as it has an exceptionally convenient Grouped showing mode implemented.
Flash Decompiler will give you detailed information about shapes, images, morphs etc, also tracking their placements in frames and sprites and even reflecting original names of frames, ActionScripts and sprites. To see all objects used in a certain frame, simply click it and a full list will appear.
With several interface skins and layout options you will customize Flash Decompiler to meet your personal taste and needs.
Flash Decompiler represents an advanced feature-set and a clean user-friendly Interface, which will make it a pleasure for you to use.
A list of Popular Flash Decompilers are shown below
Flash Decompiler is a powerful SWF to FLA converter with functionality to decompile Flash movies, convert SWF elements into multiple formats and replace them on the go.
- You can store sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs,
fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts from any SWF file
directly to your hard drive with one click.
- You can export Flash Video to AVI and FLA, save sounds as WAV and MP3, images - as PNG, JPEG and BMP, texts as RTF, TXT and HTML.
- Lets you convert the whole SWF file or only shapes, images, sounds, morphs and texts into FLA.
- Projector EXE files are decompiled the same easy way as common SWF files.
- Will give you detailed information about shapes, images, morphs
etc, also tracking their placements in frames and sprites and even
reflecting original names of frames, ActionScripts and sprites.
- The unique SWF Replacer feature of Flash Decompiler enables replacing images, colors, gradients and lines to make changes to SWF files even without previous conversion.
- A built-in explorer with SWF thumbnail view makes browsing for Flash movies very simple.
SWF Decompiler, which is compatible with ActionScript 2.0
completely, can export every SWF element such as ActionScripts, sounds,
images, videos, shapes, frames, fonts, texts, buttons and sprites in
various formats. Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and
export it in *.flv format.
- Converts SWFs to FLAs completely and quickly.
- Decompiles Flash Movies (swf, exe).
- SWF in all versions can be imported, decompiled and converted to FLA（6.0 or 7.0 or 8.0 ）.
- Decompile, display and extract all Flash movie elements in groups, such
as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame
- Supports AS2.0 completely.
- Supports expanding the sprite frame by frame.
- Includes SWF Catcher for Firefox and IE to save online SWF files from your browser.
- Supports converting the swf that contains components to a fla file.
- Includes font linkage in the converted FLA.
- Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
- Supports converting swf that contains video to FLA.
- Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
- Besides recovering the static text to text, Sothink SWF Decompiler offers the function of converting static text to shapes.
- Has a built-in Flash viewer to view and play the
Flash movies you select.
Action Script Viewer (ASV) is a SWF (Flash) decompiler which mainly
- lets you see the actionscript in SWF (Flash movie) files,
- lets you extract resources (bitmaps, sounds, videos, fonts
etc., also outlines of vector symbols as actionscript or SVG or a JSFL
Tool) from SWF files,
- lets you browse the internals of SWF files while providing
infomation about frames, instance names, symbols, movie clips etc. and
a timeline view with context sensitive preview,
- helps you reconstruct the FLA file for a SWF by exporting SWF resources and a JSFL command.
As far as I know, ASV is the most-used decompiler around, has been in steady development for a long time, and works really well.
Currently (05 oct. 2006) priced $59.95
Can be extended by free add-on tools. Current available tools (for registered customers) are: